Simple Way to Perform Mac Data Recovery
- Considered as the best mact data recovery tool for Mac OS X, 10.5 x and higher versions
- Easily restores Mac files after accidental deletion, formatting even after reinstallation of Mac OS
- Allows you to recover data from MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini etc. in a short span of time
- Easily retrieve data lost after emptying Mac Trash
- Quickly perform mac data recovery from inaccessible or non-booting Mac volumes
- Helps you to recover data from external hard drive on Mac operating system
Feeling frustrated after losing your valuable data on Mac operating system???
Mac Data Recovery probably rescue you out of such frustration. Mac operating system is an advanced operating system well known for its graphical interface and in-built security features. Through it is one of the most secured operating system available these days; still it is not completely free from data loss. You may lose data on Mac operating system due to several data loss scenarios. Mac data loss due to storage device corruption is one of them. The corruption can happen due to power failure, accidental system shut down, virus or user mistake. It would not be new case, if one fine day you are stuck in a scenario, where you are unable to access your important Mac data due to corruption. If you are much aware of the data recovery process involved by mac data recovery tool, then you will immediately start searching for proper data recovery tool. But, if this is the first time you have ever faced a scenario like this them you must be completely lost!!! You must be absolutely confused unable to decide what to do and what not to do.
Don’t be confused!!! Even if you are unable to access the lost Mac data, you do not have to worry much about it. The data will remain in its original memory space, even after they are deleted or lost. Only the name of the particular data has been removed from the file directory because of which the Mac operating system fails to locate it. All you have to do is use a reliable recovery tool like Best Mac Data Recovery Tool as soon as possible and retrieve the lost Mac data before it is overwritten. This is because; it is hard to recover the data after it gets overwritten. To avoid overwriting, you will have to keep the memory space unused that contains the lost Mac data. If the entire storage device is affected, then you should better keep it unused until you restore the data lost from it.
Where You Need to Opt for Mac Data Recovery Application:
Common Human Mistake: Data on Mac OS X can be deleted or lost due to user mistakes. In such scenarios you will have to use Mac data recovery tool. Some examples of such scenarios are:
- Emptying Mac Trash or deleting a file by using shift + command + del keys
- Accidentally formatting a Mac volume or a storage device on Mac
- Formatting/deleting wrong volume during hard drive related operations
- Formatting/reformatting any storage device without taking proper backup
Storage device mishandling: Files on Mac operating system can be lost due to storage device mishandling. dont panic, can even perform mac data recovery for all such cases without any difficulty with the aid of this software.
- Removing an external device like pen drive, USB flash drive or memory card forcefully from the computer when some of its files are still in use
- Using the same memory card in different devices
- Formatting the external drive accidentally when it is connected to your Mac system
Hard drive crash: Hard drive crash is another common reason for data loss on Mac. If the Mac hard drive fails to work due to some logical reason, then the entire hard drive data becomes inaccessible to the user. This may happen due to operating system crash, software malfunction, frequent power failure, bad sectors on hard drive etc.
Abrupt system shutdown: Abrupt system shut down is another reason for data loss on Mac. The file system of the hard drive is badly affected due to forceful system shutdown. Sometimes, the file system of your Mac hard disk may become RAW leading to severe data loss. Whatever the reason behind the loss of data from Mac hard drive, you can still have chnace of reovering the lost data with the assisatnce of mac data recovery program.
Effective features of Mac Data Recovery Software:
- Successfully perform mac data recovery despite of the complexity of data loss scenario
- Easily executes Mac HDD data recovery to retrieve data lost from Macintosh hard disk drive
- Supports Mac data recovery on various storage devices like hard drive, external USB drives, memory cards, FireWire drives, iPods, digital cameras etc.
- Allow you to recover formatted drive on Mac operating system
- Supports Mac file recovery from HFS, FAT16, Fat32, HFSX, HFS+ formatted volumes
- File retrieved using this software can be viewed before actual restoration
- Also restore Mountain Lion files deleted or lost due to journal file corruption and virus attack.
- Enables you to view restored data in Mac finder styled interface
- Best tool to recover deleted data from Mac after unintentional deletion,external threats & using CMD + DELETE option
Steps to Perform Mac Data Recovery:
Step-1: Download and install Best Mac data recovery software on the Mac volume that does not contain deleted/lost Mac data. After successful launching of the software, you will come across a welcome screen with three different options like “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” and “Recover Volumes/Drives”. Select the option that suits your data loss scenario.
Stpe-2: Then you will have to select one appropriate option from the next screen too. After that select the appropriate logical drive from which the lost Mac data should be retrieved and click on “Next” to start the recovery procedure. Once the recovery process is finished, view the restored data with Mac finder style interface.
Few suggestions for the future usage:
To prevent Mac data loss in the future and selecting mac data recovery application, you should take regular backup of your important Mac data. Make sure that you have taken proper data backup before formatting/reformatting any storage device. Use an UPS in your computer to avoid data loss after sudden power failure. Use powerful Antivirus software to avoid corruption due to virus attack.